Personal data is being shared in order to enable:
- A safe and effective hospital transport service
- The co-ordination and joint working of partner agencies.
- Compliance with legal and statutory obligations.
Oak Tree Reliance Ltd process personal data which relates to your/your, safety and social care.
All members of staff employed by Oak Tree Reliance Ltd are bound by the common law duty of confidentiality which means that information that you provide to us must be held in confidence and not shared with anyone else unless:
- Partners are legally obliged or permitted to disclose the information to another organization or person.
- You provide consent to share the information.
- Protocols are in place permitting partners to share information about you to support any intervention or services provided.
Reasonable steps must be taken to meet service user's communication needs. With your consent, these needs should be shared between partners in data shared as part of integrated, local data sharing processes.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to request a copy of your information (for which a fee of £10 may be charged).